Lift Kit measurments

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cannonball55

Reaction score
I'm curious if anyone happens to have the measurements of stock rods vs aftermarket rods. I realize the range of aftermarket lengths can vary. so basically does anyone know the shortest vs longest length and what appropriate limits would be? trying to make my own and haven't seem to been able to find this information.

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do yourself a favor and get an IIDTool...and scrap the whole lift-rod idea.

cannonball55

Reaction score
I have one, this is strictly experimental.

Sent from Tapatalk using my iPhone.

jwest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have one, this is strictly experimental.

Sent from Tapatalk using my iPhone.

So why don't you post the source or info here....

Years ago I think I found those numbers on the disco3uk forum but I'm not sure. I made my own from factory parts: cut them, threaded the ends, tapped the other, adjustable.
Ultimately there's nothing useful to having anything other than the factory versions. I'm curious as to what you are "experimenting" with.

cannonball55

Reaction score
So why don't you post the source or info here....

Years ago I think I found those numbers on the disco3uk forum but I'm not sure. I made my own from factory parts: cut them, threaded the ends, tapped the other, adjustable.
Ultimately there's nothing useful to having anything other than the factory versions. I'm curious as to what you are "experimenting" with.

electrical linear inline actuators

https://www.scribd.com/doc/97607831/Land-Rover-LR3-Suspension-Lift

6-83785884da.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Izanagi