my Series II project!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ddf101

Reaction score
Here's my newest project and hope that I will be able to put her back by summers end. Don't have a definite plans yet but do want to find out if engine runs and finish chassis rebuild. Chassis is very sound with no rust.

Long story on how I was able to get this but now Here some pics:

As found on my friends yard:
WP_001250.jpg

Going home:
WP_001686.jpg

WP_001688.jpg

So now it begins:
WP_001695.jpg

This is all for now. have more pics in my album but too many to post at the moment. will post more later of my progress on this build.

http://s78.photobucket.com/albums/j96/bong101/Bongs land Rover/

wally.aussie

Reaction score
will be a nice looking rig when ya finish. helpfull hint, don't rush it,!! take your time and just make sure everything is correct. personly i would'nt put the series 3 wings on it, stick with the series 2 ones. if ya have trouble sourceing them i have plenty here but fright would be a killer though. anyway good luck with the rebuild. cheers wally

wally.aussie

Reaction score
series 2 project

gday mate;

have'nt been on site for awhile now as i've bitten the bullet and started my sesto of my series 2 . anyway, how are you getting along on your rebuild???
keep us posted, and if ya need any advice on it feel free to pm me for any info. cheers and keep smileing. wally

andellay

Reaction score
Wow, this guy is so cool! But I am not sure how about its motor? Does it strong enough?

Latest posts

Staff online

• joey
    Custom Rover Accessories

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA