App Store switch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

roverman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is anybody else here browsing this site on an ipad and CONSTANTLY getting bumped to the App Store for some *** game? It's getting pretty old....

Biagetti

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, I am on my Android phone... I thought my fingers were hitting something at first!

roverman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear it's not just me, I kept looking to see if I was tapping an ad or something too. That said, it annoys the crap out of me. It's one thing to have ads on the page, but quite another to interrupt your browsing and force it on you. Total PIA Anyone listening? Stop it!

Biagetti

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think they are listening and decided to crank it up a notch. I got on quickly last night and couldnt even navigate around the forum.... it seemed like each new page I would try to get to it opened up the app store!!!

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same for me. No need to even touch an ad or anything.
Pretty upsetting!!!

tlt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think there is an option to "report" an ad...

roverman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What do you mean by an option to report?
Several more times today. IMO if this keeps up, people will migrate to other sites, I'm about to. And this place certainly doesn't need LESS activity!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawcut