LR4 Accessories

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hoyas06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For what its worth, I was looking at the Thule and Yakima bars today and they are around $475 - $525. I don't think you lose any aesthetics, either over the OEM. They look as nice, if not nicer and have a nice wind profile as mentioned previously.

ricker

Reaction score
Dan - I have the Yakima round bars shown in the Atlantic British link in my original response above. They were a little noise at highway speeds so I installed one of Yakima's short plastic wind deflectors ($20) and it reduced the noise to acceptable levels. I don't even notice it now after about 3-1/2 years.

Regards,
David

ricker

Reaction score
Hoyas06 - Atlantic British has a complete Yakima kit (2 bars, towers, and landing pads) for $300 (see link in my post above).

Hoyas06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ricker, I missed that link, thanks for pointing it out!

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My rover fits several bodies quite nicely (hahahaha):

28CE7B71-DEB8-4942-968A-2D8BD75530B5_zpsxdkcnmbj.jpg

danrhiggins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You better drive carefully on the way home. I wouldn't want to be stopped by the cops with that mummy in the back.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am going to assume that is your new bumper?

I could haul bumpers in my wrangler as well. Does look like a big dead body when wrapped.
Haha! Yes, it's my new bumper, just picked it up from my shipping and receiving department at work. It was in a crate, but we removed it and I opened it in a few areas just to check it was not damaged. Everything looks perfect and I will do an inventory of the hardware after work.

The installation is planned for Saturday - a rover club friend and I will tackle it! :)

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You better drive carefully on the way home. I wouldn't want to be stopped by the cops with that mummy in the back.
It really looks like a mummy for sure! Hmmm.

I will say, just taking a quick glance in the cardboard and shrink wrapping, this is a beautiful bumper - looks so well made.

NASdiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice, can't wait to see the results. Envy will make me mount mine...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA