2010 LR4 HSE LUX lights?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pat955

Reaction score
Hey guys, I haven't posted on the forum before but I have been soaking up tons of information from the forums. So I have a few questions, I read the the led signature lighting thread a while back, and I surrendered in my quest for the signature lighting, but then recently I started thinking wait my LR4 is the "LUX" model I should have the signature led lighting and the xenon headlight assemblies right? Pictures here https://www.flickr.com/photos/123458444@N04/

As you can see in the photos I have the L319 Headlamp-Halogen-Nas Spec-L assemblies. What do you other '10 HSE LUX owners have?

pat955

Reaction score
Yep just checked my original window spec sheet, I think I am going to give my dealer a call....

ycharlie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep just checked my original window spec sheet, I think I am going to give my dealer a call....

2010 Lux didn't automatically include the light package. If you didn't get that, you won't see the signature leds.

eljefe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have lux 2010 pacakage. I have xenon and led lights inside door handles that light up at night.

saharatj98

Reaction score

I have a 2010 hse plus and have xenon but no signature led function. HK. Back up camera everyyhing but lux I think had the surround cameras which I dont

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petrhick