LR4 Technical Service Bulletins (TSBs)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As owner of a Range Rover Sport since 2005, I have collected the majority of TSBs for that model for the past 7+ years. I have arranged them in a directory similar to what Land Rover uses on its technical web site (TopiX) here:

https://www.box.com/rrs

Please sort them by name rather than the default - by date - as they are much easier to search that way (bulletins are issued in numerical order.) The listing should include all TSBs issued for the RRS from 2005 and up to 01/13.

Although these are for the RRS and not for LR3 and LR4, the majority of bulletins are shared between the two models given their many similarities, so I figured I'd post the link here as well for future reference.

Edmo

Reaction score
what mileage does the front brakes get changed and does this normally include rotors....

Quijote

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what mileage does the front brakes get changed and does this normally include rotors....

You don't change brakes based on mileage. Instead you check them for wear. The pads can often wear faster than the rotors so you may only have to change pads. They need to be inspected.

Last edited:

My LR4

Reaction score
Any problems for by an error message , hood open , but it's not open and can't lock it in 2012 LR4 LUX .

LR34

Reaction score
Any problems for by an error message , hood open , but it's not open and can't lock it in 2012 LR4 LUX .

You probably already fixed it, but my LR3 had the same issue. It was due to a stuck hood latch sensor under the hood. The hood shut fine, but occasionally the alarm would go off or car would beep when trying to lock doors. I think it was a $20 part.

Oops, did I say hood, I meant bonnet. Here is an ebay link to the sensor:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Land-Rover-...heft-Hood-Switch-Sensor-Genuine-/230860305950

LR4-RIO27

Reaction score
very interesting thread... learning a lot, my brother just replace his pads and rotors due bad pads

Jomalo

Reaction score
help

Just had my rear brakes replaced, bought the car used at 15K miles (2012 LR4) - had the brake noise issue at 16K, dealer covered the cost of replacing the rear brakes. However, I'm still hearing the noise (rotating squeak noise, as if an indicator was hitting the rotor - car was re-inspected and we couldn't find out why)... any advice? Could it just be weather related?

Also, I haven't searched for it yet but anyone dealt with roof leaks/wet headliners?

Also hearing a plastic vibrating noise that seems to come from the center console?

Lastly, fuel indicator goes up or down depending on the angle at which the car finds itself..

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA