Bluetooth issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Maggpie

Reaction score
Anyone having problems with the Bluetooth connection. When I try and make a phone call the ring tone is splotchy and statistiky along with once the person answers. The only thing I can think of is I just updated my phones iOS.

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Try rebooting your iPhone if you haven't yet, then reconnect. As a matter of fact, after an operating system update I'd reboot, then completely delete both the Land Rover BT profile from the phone and your iPhone from the car's list of BT devices, and start a brand new pairing process.

danrhiggins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have never had problems with my iOS update, Maggie, but what Umberto suggests is certainly a good idea. (Pretty much anything Umberto suggests is a good idea!)

Surfrider77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Could be related or not, but I find the LR4 Bluetooth is fairly weak. I stream via BT from my phone to the LR4, which normally works fine if I put my phone around the center console area. However, if I leave my phone in my left pocket (closest to the driver door) it will often drop the audio in and out. I know it's the LR system because this has happened with a couple different phones I have owned the last few years.

colorover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Funny thing for me is that the recent iOS update, which included an update to the BT software, fixed the issues I was having. Nav instructions were getting clipped, now fixed.

Latest posts

Staff online

• joey
    Custom Rover Accessories

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV