Long Range Automotive Aux Tank for LR4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

michal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi All - has anyone tried installing a Long Range Automotive Aux tank on an LR4? I am in the midst of installing it and will know later today if all mods actually work (the fitment provided by producer does not work with US spec LR4) but in the mean time would love to chat with someone that actually did it :)

Best,

Michal

ivan gonzalez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you have time can you post your issues, mods needed with pictures if possible

michal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you have time can you post your issues, mods needed with pictures if possible

Will do - the instal is happening now and we still don't know if it all works :) keep your fingers crossed....

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
David - do you have any way contacting him??? Pedram is nearly finished but we want to double check the set up. Cheers, Michal
I don't have his direct contact information, but you can PM him at "jwest". I know he typed up an e-mail for me, let me find that and send it to you now.............

Latest posts

Staff online

• joey
    Custom Rover Accessories

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV