Muddychef Challenge

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jaguardoc504

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just finished my registration. combining three of my favorite things food, camping, and Land Rovers... probably in that order too :rolleyes:
Who's going?
Have you registered for a campsite yet? Which one?

TCM75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe next year

I was eyeballing this and it looks like a great time, just too busy around that time this year.

Also, was wondering what your air compressor "t" kit is with homemade tire inflation...sounds interesting.

jaguardoc504

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed a "T" fitting off of the main line of the compressor to a 2.5 gallon reservoir tank with a one way valve. This way it tops of the reserve tank when ever the compressor is running, and doesn't interfere with the EAS. Then I have enough air to refill my tires back to at least 32psi, which is enough to get me home and set them correctly. It's not enough to run air tools or anything, but a simpler add on, for basic off roading.

cperez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been following this via his Instagram account (@muddychef) but won't be able to make it this summer. Looks like a fun time, though.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawcut