Gift from Land Rover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JotaDe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I received the same gift last year a month or so after my '14 purchase. I don't expect to use the lenses, though it was a neat feature.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

andyboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You didn't pay it did you? You have a signed contract. No going back.

I had a signed contract for what they payed for my trade-in. But they just paid my bank extra just in case.

LR4USN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've received 2 gifts from LRNA.

Camera lens pack

3 month trial to Sirius XM

fd967bb3184e0b84c19d2a14ba94feea.jpg

ramajama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the pack of lenses as well after our new Disco sport purchase. Haven't tried them and probably won't.....
They really could have chosen more wisely IMO.
Oh well.... It's the thought that counts..right?????

roverman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got a LR duffel bag once, that was handy, still use it actually. An insulated cooler would probably be pretty cool. I'm not too big on the iPhone lens thing, which is probably good because they haven't sent me that or anything else! At least you got 'the thought' ramajama, because I got nuttin'

bonz

Reaction score
a LR branded Yeti cooler would be cool.

We bought a CPO back in June, havent gotten anything for it. Im close to pulling the trigger on another LR4...will see what we get.

jwest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the pack of lenses as well after our new Disco sport purchase. Haven't tried them and probably won't.....
They really could have chosen more wisely IMO.
Oh well.... It's the thought that counts..right?????

Yeah, I see these lens "gifts" as total junk idea. Completely out of touch with pretty much no class whatsoever compared to what it used to be like.

Twice I've gotten the LR branded insulated tumbler with vacuum sealed English tea and coffee kit. Who doesn't drink at least one or the other or have use for a nice looking mug that fits in the vehicle holders? This was much classier than some low quality brand specific lens junk that will be useless as soon as you change hardware. I have a high end lens kit for my phone that I hardly use so I sure wouldn't want a cheap version as my "gift".

I still use the mug which came with a vehicle bough in 2006!

LR4TQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i've bought 2 NEW Land Rovers and have not received anything :(

ramajama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
a LR branded Yeti cooler would be cool.

We bought a CPO back in June, havent gotten anything for it. Im close to pulling the trigger on another LR4...will see what we get.
Wait I can't ***** too much.. I didn't get an actual YETI cooler but I did get a stainless steel YETI travel mug with a great big Land Rover logo :)
And a LR cap...and a pretty freakin nice LR umbrella (which we have used more than a few times already in our unusually rainy summer)...and a LR satchel.
That was with a new purchase though...

Now THAT was a nice gesture IMO. However I'm pretty sure I got that stuff from the dealership, not directly from LR.

Last edited:

roverman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just received mine. I was about to throw them away, then I realized they might make a cheap crappy Xmas gift :)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawcut