Calling Barosaa owners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LR4USN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello

Considering a '13 CPO LUX with Barossa over Ivory.

Would anyone mind posting pictures of their trucks? This would be very helpful. Dealer pictures are good but taken on an overcast day. It's describe as sort of deep red wine when the sun hits it. Otherwise close to black. I've mostly had white vehicles so I'm just a tad concerned on color.

Dealer stated this was a premium color option at $1800.

Loaded one owner w/9700 miles and only missing the RSE option.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

jwest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you can find a dealer in person, the Range Rover color book will have the paint chip. Looked at all the colors on the RR fan the other week and in the actual sun, that color is basically purple, not as blue as violet, but really more purple like a nail polish. Seemed totally appropriate for a new RR but maybe a bit odd for the LR4.

Guess you're too far to go see it in person?

What price are they considering? Seems this time of year the prices are changing quickly due to 2016 LR4 about to start orders. Saw the new order guide sheet last week.

There's a Mercedes color called Verde Brook that on overcast day would be "black" but in any sun at all, or strong city lights, was a deep green.

Last edited:

LR4USN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer in Chicago which is about 4 hours away.

Paint sample at dealer is a good idea.

54500 and they won't go any lower.

Thanks.

cperez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
[Side question for LR4USN]: Why'd you get rid of the '11 LR4? I can't recall from previous posts and am just curious as I have a MY11 myself that is still going strong...

LR4USN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was getting up in miles and I was starting the process of building house out of state 1300 miles round trip.

Last edited:

LR4USN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since the Barossa owners are few and far between or maybe I'm just the only one. But here she is. :)

9683849de41c14dcbd4c2b7a28f55736.jpg

The i8 isn't mine but what a lQQker.

3c4f151540ce1d5717f3fa0ffb13729e.jpg

cperez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice LR4; congrats.

Re the i8, the guy who runs the bootcamp fitness business I use has one. The hilarious thing is that in addition to all of his various businesses, he is also a barista at the local Starbucks. We see him in there after our runs on Wednesdays. He just enjoys doing it and donates all of his paycheck to charity. But the funny part is when he ducks out in his barista apron to show people his $140K car!!

churious

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice LR4; congrats.

Re the i8, the guy who runs the bootcamp fitness business I use has one. The hilarious thing is that in addition to all of his various businesses, he is also a barista at the local Starbucks. We see him in there after our runs on Wednesdays. He just enjoys doing it and donates all of his paycheck to charity. But the funny part is when he ducks out in his barista apron to show people his $140K car!!

This is the best thing Ive read all day... :bandit:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72