HELP PLEASE! Error Messages popping up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fundawg

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have recently just purchased a Range Rover Vogue l332 it's an 05 auto diesel with around 100k on it. Apparently it has a new battery fitted recently.

The day I purchased the car absolutely fine (minus the parking sensors not working)

I wake up the next day get in the car driving along and an error message pops up saying: "air suspension inactive". tried doing the wheel full lock each way the error message is still there.

I am then driving along today with the old error still on there and this error message pops up "transafe fail prog"

I must also mention when I hit around 50mph the steering wheel shudders.

Please Please Please can someone point me in the right direction as I have no clue to what it is.

Kind regards,

William

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Steering wheel shudder is probably tires needing balanced or bad.

Other errors, never assume it has a new battery, have it tested and possibly replaced. Most errors are due to battery issues.

fundawg

Reaction score
Steering wheel shudder is probably tires needing balanced or bad.

Other errors, never assume it has a new battery, have it tested and possibly replaced. Most errors are due to battery issues.

Yes I believe it is the balancing that I need done for the wheel. And I'm not assuming the guy told me it has had one and he showed me it, but by all means I will get it checked over, I hope it is just a battery fault!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA