2006 range rover S/C cold misfire issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Roverguy

Reaction score
Good day all!!

I have a 2006 range rover S/C westminster edition. I am experiencing cold misfires on just about every cylinder, however once the engine warms up she runs smooth as silk. Anyone else experience this problem? Doesn't appear there is bad compression on any cylinder. Also the rover shop I have taken it to had one with a similar issue. They have tried replacing cool packs, wires, tune up, and injectors with no luck. They did day they saw a bit of low fuel pressure so they are replacing the fuel pump to see if that helps. Does anyone have any ideas??

Thanks

Jon

Jadaboss

Reaction score
May be cleaning the throttle body, I had a similar issue rpm jumping from 2k to 1k but cleaning the throttle has helped a lot. its still does it when the car is cold but im starting to believe this may be normal & if i dont want to see at all, i will try to make sure i give the truck a good 15 to 25mins to warm up in cold weather...also make sure that engine module software doesnt need to be update.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawcut