Compos and TMPS 2010 LR4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ndamico

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will be fitting them soon and am trying to figure out if my factory TPMS sensors will work. My Rover is a 2010 HSE lux HD. I have read some contrary info so I'm trying to avoid waiting until we swap the tires to find out.

Thanks

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They'll work fine.
I took mine off and installed regular valves and turned off the tpms option with the IIDTool.

Last edited:

TLB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NO problems with factory TPMS on my anthracite PD1880.
Since I deflate the spare and keep it under a truck I get low spare tire pressure warning every time I start the engine but it goes away after a minute.

mbw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NO problems with factory TPMS on my anthracite PD1880.
Since I deflate the spare and keep it under a truck I get low spare tire pressure warning every time I start the engine but it goes away after a minute.

I have tpms in my compos and the spare must be filled enough not to set off the light because I have never seen a light for it.

danrhiggins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have tpms in my compos and the spare must be filled enough not to set off the light because I have never seen a light for it.

Likewise. But I also have slightly smaller tires (265/60 R19s) so fully inflating the spare was not an issue.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Izanagi