LR4 Accessories

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NASdiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just installed the sliding floor and mounted my trusty fridge. I have a drawer system in my d-90 but really wanted the ability to access the third row seats quickly. While the rover sliding floor is expensive, it isn't that much more than a drawer system and to me, infinitely ore flexible. Solves the issue of reaching into the trunk for shorter people like my wife. I think it could only be improved by adding a gas strut or something that forces it up the track when the handle is depressed.

IMG_5672.jpg

IMG_5673.jpg

mbw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very cool. I like the look of the cargo barrier also. I want to pick one up. I just don't feel great about hauling a lot of heavy/dangerous stuff in the back with my kids in the rear seats. If we crashed that stuff would fly at us.

Last edited:

NASdiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. That's precisely why we have them in all of our cars, even my d-90. Well worth the investment. We have twin toddlers so I consider it a necessity. The factory version is nice, although I realized a few days ago you can't raise the 3rd row seats with it in. Not sure if that's a concern for most but seems problematic. I'm going to look closer at it to see if I can modify it.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The sliding floor looks and functions awesome! Thanks for posting those photos. I have a lot of crap in the back and I also secure it pretty well in case of a crash (God forbid).

I have moved a lot of it to the roof and use my pelican boxes.

-David

Quijote

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the factory metal cargo barrier (and also the dog kennel) on my '06 V70R. I liked it be cause it was retractable to the roof thanks to pneumatic shocks. Thanks to it my lab learned to not go past the back seats, and with the kennel/center divider, I could safely stack cargo all the way to the roof. It was awesome.

I don't know if the LR4 version is retractable, but as long as it is not a complete PITA to remove, I will almost certainly get it.

thorgal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Nasdiesel,

What kind a cargo barrier you running? It looks like half the length on the OEM one.Who makes it?
Although, I have LR3 , I don't think it would make any difference in shape and size wise.I am debating on Travall barrier , but it would have to be shipped from UK, which still makes it a lot cheaper then original.Thanks

NASdiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Nasdiesel,

What kind a cargo barrier you running? It looks like half the length on the OEM one.Who makes it?
Although, I have LR3 , I don't think it would make any difference in shape and size wise.I am debating on Travall barrier , but it would have to be shipped from UK, which still makes it a lot cheaper then original.Thanks

I have the OEM factory barrier. It is the full length one though I'm considering modifying the bottom to open it up.

LR4TQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't see the sliding floor option on the LR catalog, care to share where did you get it and cost? Also, is it easy to remove if need access to thirdrow?

NASdiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Correct, originally an LR3 part. $800-900 depending on where you buy it.

Easily comes out, just extend it all the way and lift it up while pulling it out.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA