Metropolis Limited Edition Package

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ramajama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can someone shed some light on what that is?

Ive run across one in my research.

Surfrider77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like it was a 2011 thing. It probably eventually led to the current "Black Package" that is now offered.

Metropolis Limited Edition Package - $4,200

Gloss paint; Fuji White exterior paint; Santorini Black Finish grill, side intake vents, mirror caps and door handles; Driver and passenger and passenger door mirrors black; Alloy wheels: 20"x; 5-spoke Diamond-Turned alloy wheels with gloss black painted finish; Roof rails; Satin Black Extended Roof Rails; Grand Ivory finish on doors, center stack and center console; Ebony leather seats featuring Ivory contrast stitching; Ebony carpet mats with Ivory bindings; Includes: [CCP] Climate Comfort Package; Requires: [7HS] HSE Package; Excludes: [SP1] Santorini Black Metallic Exterior Paint And [SP2] Extended Global Paint Palette And [J003] Standard Paint Type (Metallic) And [J005] Standard Paint Type (Gloss) And [MTB] Metropolis "Black" Limited Edition Package And [TSW] 20" 10-Split Spoke Alloy Wheel

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I remember right from talking to the sales guy, this was not popular because they did not have it in HSE Lux - so it was missing some features that would have been welcomed in such a package.

macdaddy548

Reaction score
It was a 2011 thing. We have one that we purchased new. Production was limited to 300. Agree with the previous poster that it should have been added to the lux pkg. We've enjoyed the vehicle but will be looking to sell it in the next month or two.

ramajama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting. The pictures of the interior looked pretty cool. This one s out of the running but I'm glad to know the info on the package.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV