Take a wild guess..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LOMartin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
****! That sent a pain to the pit of my stomach.

Glad you and girls are ok.

LR4TQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sorry to hear this and just glad to hear everyone, especially the kiddies, are OK. So...ARB bumper?

Quijote

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ugh. Sorry man. Glad you guys are ok. Shame to see your LR4 like that. I love your truck. Had my wife allowed it, I would have bought it in red like you.

I hope it's fixed promptly and properly.

DBGHLR4

Reaction score
Good to know you and the girls were not hurt. Let us know how the repairs turn out.

cperez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After the initial "aw ****" moment wears off, let's have a toast to the mighty LR4 for soaking up the energy that might have been transferred to the cabin in a lesser vehicle. So glad to hear that all occupants are A-OK. Still a bummer about the Landy; good luck getting her back to fighting shape.

ramajama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bummer!!!
Glad you and the kiddos are OK!!!

I once witnessed an accident like this. The truck that caused the accident wasnt paying attention, slammed on his brakes and the 2 cars behind him all collided. He pulled to the side for a moment then quickly fled. I followed him and called police. They caught up to him. You can guess the reason why the cabalerro in the truck fled.

Anyway, good luck with the repair!!!

Surfrider77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So glad the kids are ok!!

Hopefully LR can get the truck in better shape than before the accident!

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh man, that's terrible, but so glad everyone is fine. That's the most important thing. Hope the LR4 is fixed back to new soon. Makes me nervous having so much steel in front and back, wonder what would happen with my truck?

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My girls thought it was one of the most exciting things they've ever been in, on Monday they were in school telling their teachers and little friends that a big "balloon" had popped out from daddy's steering wheel on the freeway and then a big truck came and I put my truck on his truck and he went away! They weren't even the least bit scared after we hit, two little troopers for sure.

Couple of photos of the pickup I rear ended. The guy and his two friends were totally cool about it both before and after the cops showed up. I felt bad for them, they had been driving back all the way from Arizona and were only about 15 miles away from home. In the second photo you can make out the faint mark of the "Land Rover" letters of my hood on the lower end of his tailgate, about 3-4" lower than where they normally would be... I guess you can tell how hard I was braking, haha.

2015-03-01%2014.50.51.jpg

2015-03-01%2014.51.28.jpg

Oh well, such is life. Thanks for the kind words everyone. Surviving the next 2 weeks in a Hyundai Sonata rental is going to be another challenge...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72