Analog clock???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GoofyYno

Reaction score
Hi all,
I just traded my 05 LR3 for a LR4. I personally think they did a great job fixing what needed to be fixed without running the truck. I think the LR4 is much better than the LR3.

anyway, I set everything up, but the stinking analog clock is wrong. I can not figure out how to change it. I've read the owners manual twice-:stupid:- Only the digital clock is addressed. I figure I may have to pop it out to turn the dial in back, but I'd rather not purposely break the truck if that's not the way to set it.

any help out there?

reodje00

Reaction score
when you set the digital clock, the analog clock should adjust accordingly. i've actually seen the analog clock hands move just after i've set the digital time.

DennisL

Reaction score
When I reset the digital clock for daylight savings time, the analog adjusted automatically.

Dennis

kevin1716

Reaction score
clock

Look beside the clock--you will see a button labeled "Home Menu"
Punch the home menu button--then settings--then you will see clock. You will be able to adjust clock up or down from there. Hope this helps.

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's a reported issue with some early build 2010s:

Models
LS - Range Rover Sport
LA - Discovery 4
Title 10my Analogue clock will not set to correct time
Last Modified 30-SEP-2009 16:36
Category Electrical
Symptom 203000 Basic Electrical
Content
Issue
Analogue clock will not set to correct time. Correct time and date showing on instrument cluster. Analogue clock is moving as normal and is lighting up but cannot be set to the correct time.

Cause
There are two possible issues.There is an internal lock up issue with the clock or the clock connector not latched.

Action
Carry out a battery reset and recheck the clock operation to confirm this has resolved the issue.
If a battery reset fails to correct the issue access the connector to the clock and ensure it is latched correctly.
Please submit an EPQR for issues after these vin numbers.

This is resolved in production from the following vin numbers:
Discovery4/LR4 AA 514764
Range Rover Sport AA217366

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA