control switch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me where is the ecu for the cruise control placed on my series 1 1998 discovery and if this is the fault how do I repair without replacing thanks p.s vacuum pump working / on switch lights up/ steering switch dosnt look like its faulty but still no cruse

Mack1965

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me where is the ecu for the cruise control placed on my series 1 1998 discovery and if this is the fault how do I repair without replacing thanks p.s vacuum pump working / on switch lights up/ steering switch dosnt look like its faulty but still no cruse

I just replaced the fuse for my cruise control. Master switch fuse was blown 20 amp replaced it . Theses are under steering wheel it has two screws on either side one quarter turn and it opens. Replaced all fuses with easy read fuses( only lights when fuse is blown) so you can find blown fuse easier .

Mack1965

Reaction score
Master switch 20 amp fuse keeps blowing

I replaced the 20amp fuse for my cruise control . I have 2004 landrover discovery . Went to test it out. The fuse blew again and cruise control master light switch went out. Still no cruise ..anybody have any ideas????? Any would help..thanks. Wayne

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72