Warranty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JDiehl

Reaction score
My extended warranty is up at the first of the year. I am a little leary being soo far away from a dealership with no coverage and all the possible repairs left up to me. Have the 2010 LUX with 50k miles and had zero issues with it.
Does anyone know if an extended warranty package is available for this vehicle or who I can contact to find out?

I went and looked at new MB e class last weekend but just couldn't reach a deal. I couldn't let the R4 go that cheap on trade.

JDiehl

ougrad1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My extended warranty is up at the first of the year. I am a little leary being soo far away from a dealership with no coverage and all the possible repairs left up to me. Have the 2010 LUX with 50k miles and had zero issues with it.
Does anyone know if an extended warranty package is available for this vehicle or who I can contact to find out?

I went and looked at new MB e class last weekend but just couldn't reach a deal. I couldn't let the R4 go that cheap on trade.

JDiehl

Yes, ford offers a good one along with LR. I have the ford esp and had to use it for a water pump replacement already.

I'm not sure if you know but you can do searches on our forum. search for 'extended warranty' as there have been extensive threads on this topic already that will help you.

JDiehl

Reaction score
Thanks I will do some searching and try giving the dealer I purchased from a call.

Iain

Reaction score
I have a 2011 and my factory runs out next month. LR gives you the option to extend another 6 yrs and to 75-100k, at least those were the options that I looked at. Im now covered until 2020 or a 100k.

TXLR4

Reaction score
Yes, ford offers a good one along with LR. I have the ford esp and had to use it for a water pump replacement already.

I'm not sure if you know but you can do searches on our forum. search for 'extended warranty' as there have been extensive threads on this topic already that will help you.

Ford no longer offers an extended warranty for LR since the companies have split up. I looked into this when I purchased mine and was told by Ford that they don't offer warranties anymore for LR vehicles. You'll have to start at the dealer and work your way aroud from there.

JDiehl

Reaction score
Dealer said that I must get an inspection on the R4 and fix what they deem inadequate.

For 3 more years and 50k miles it runs $3682.

For 4 years and 50k miles it was $5847 both with $100 deductible.

I only called one dealer and I'm thinking the prices may very. I just can't stand the inspection and killing a couple days to get it done since we are far from the dealer. Wish the Ford relationship held together. Ford is here in town.

JDiehl

Reaction score
Going to look at the RR Evoque this week end.

Might be doing some trading instead of warranty buying.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA