2011 LR4 HSE LUX question about display and mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LR 4 LIFE

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I have a 2011 LR4 I just got today, and can't figure out how to auto-fold the side mirrors. I know I'm supposed to press both left and right buttons simultaneously but it doesn't work.
Also, next to my odometer it says 02-20-2009...does anyone know how to fix / get rid of that ?
Thank you !

Landroverer4

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I have a 2011 LR4 I just got today, and can't figure out how to auto-fold the side mirrors. I know I'm supposed to press both left and right buttons simultaneously but it doesn't work.
Also, next to my odometer it says 02-20-2009...does anyone know how to fix / get rid of that ?
Thank you !

I don't think I can help you with your mirrors but if you press the "setup" button under the screen you should be able to find the date/time settings under one of the screen buttons, i think it says "screen" and then you go to change the time/date

LR 4 LIFE

Reaction score
Landroverer 4, thank you SO much for the reply. I haven't gone to the car to check, but I believe that is for the actual date / time setting, and not the date on the odometer ? I might be wrong, but either way, I really appreciate the help ! :)

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Landroverer 4, thank you SO much for the reply. I haven't gone to the car to check, but I believe that is for the actual date / time setting, and not the date on the odometer ? I might be wrong, but either way, I really appreciate the help ! :)

It is the same thing, it will change the clock and the date on the odometer.
Do as landroverer4 said and you'll be all set.
It will also give you a sense of what else you can change.

LR 4 LIFE

Reaction score
Hi AxelR,
Thank you so much it worked !!! I LOVE this forum....I would not have been able to figure this out without you and landroverer4's help :)

still-one

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I owned a early 2011 LR4 HSR Lux and the folding mirrors was not available. That option was removed.

waltzonice

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I owned a early 2011 LR4 HSR Lux and the folding mirrors was not available. That option was removed.
I have an early 2011 LR4 Lux as well (took delivery Oct 2010) and the mirrors do fold if I hold down the L/R buttons. I also have the Vision Assist Package so perhaps it's part of that package?

Edit: Mine also folds every time the doors are locked.

Last edited:

BznLR4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an early 2011 LR4 Lux as well (took delivery Oct 2010) and the mirrors do fold if I hold down the L/R buttons. I also have the Vision Assist Package so perhaps it's part of that package?

On my 2011 LR4 HSE Lux with Vision pkg holding the L+R mirror buttons folds the mirrors. Also the mirrors fold every time the doors are locked.

rja3

Reaction score
Speculation, maybe it is related to vision package. My early 2011 LR4 Lux does not have vision assist and mirrors do not fold.

Surfrider77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure where mine lies in this, but my 2013 non-LUX, non-Vision Pkg does have power folding mirrors and the default is to auto retract when locking the vehicle. They extend when unlocking.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV