Defender wheels - what are the biggest tyres I can use?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shorty180

Reaction score
Hello,

I am just in the process of getting a Defender 110, XS Utility. I have some nice alloy wheels on there at present, but could really do with some modifications quite quickly.

What I'd like to do is raise the car either by 1 - 5 inches and then add some nice meaty tyres. I would like to KEEP the present alloys, I'd like some 305 or 315 tyres, but increase the wall ratio as well.

I don't want some monster car wheels, but do want some bigger tyres that fill the arches nicely, give it a more aggressive outlook.

Can anyone advise on tyres sizes and lift heights, or can someone point me in the direction of a website or company that is good (as in recommended).

I've always used Craddock's before so if there is anything here (http://www.johncraddockltd.co.uk/tyres/) that fits the bill it would be perfect.

Thanks in advance ........ :smile:

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Sadly I have not had much experience with the defenders. But when you decide how much you plan to lift the rover 1 - 5 inches is a lot of difference it what size tire will fit and look good. I am sure that will better help with what size you can use.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA