07' LR3 vs 10' LR4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wyrover

Reaction score
A local car dealer has a 10' LR4 for sale. How would it compare to our 07' LR3 HSE? I really like our 07'. Would there a big difference in the 10' LR4? I know the engine is a 5.0L vs the 4.4L ours has. Are there more problems with that motor? I might go look at it just to see it in person.

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A handful of small cosmetic changes outside are the most obvious way to tell the two cars apart in a parking lot. Less "cladding" and more painted surfaces, a touch of extra bling in front and side grilles, head and tail lamps... The interior cabin of the LR4, however, is on a whole different level as far as fit and finish are concerned, much more Range Rover than LR3. You may or may not like that (some owners actually prefer the more utilitarian aspect of the LR3 interior versus the luxury of the LR4's), but other than that and the silky smooth larger displacement V8 engine - a big improvement over the 4.4L of the LR3 in my opinion, it makes much more power without using any more fuel and so far seems every bit as reliable - the two vehicles are pretty much identical.

Last edited:

atlantaM3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ditto on fhe engine, very noticable difference to me, which contributed to my purchasing the LR4 version. Interior was the differentiator for the wife, lux interior materials are very nice quality and comfortable. Added functions like BT streaming, RSE functionality, etc. were added bonus items.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Izanagi