35mm or 40mm offset for LR4 wheels?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VTBike

Reaction score
Wheel load rating & overall fitment question...

Hi - first post here. It's been hugely informative to be reading this forum to help with my new LR4 purchase (thanks to all for that). Waiting on a 2016 Landmark to arrive in late August... can't wait.

I had a question here, but oddly answered it in a silly way.. so my question has been modified to the one in the below thread. lol... sorry.. :hello:

Last edited:

VTBike

Reaction score
LOL.. this is first time post fail.. Even though I've been researching these things for days, it turns out the 5x120 bolt pattern only comes in +35 - so my original question of +35 or +40 offset is a moot point.

More than that, I just found out the 20x8.5" rim only has a load rating of 1950lbs. But the 20x10" has a 2200 load rating, and +37 offset.

So now my question goes to something different -
I know the 20x10" has had issues with fitment. I'm planning on putting on 285/50/20 G2's, which have a 31.26" diameter. I'm also just going to get the Johnson Rods and lift it. I'm assuming/hoping this will eliminate any rubbing issues.

That being said - if I wanted to go with the 20x8.5" does anyone think that 1950 load rating would be an issue to consider?

Thanks!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawcut