Thule 690XT MOAB Basket (King Rack) for Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whydahdvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How does this attach to the roof rails? I have a LR3 HSE with the roof rails.
Also, where in NJ are you?

ycharlie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How does this attach to the roof rails? I have a LR3 HSE with the roof rails.
Also, where in NJ are you?

You'll need cross-bars. The rack have 4 clamp bases that'll clap onto the cross-bars.
I am in Fort Lee NJ.

I think you can find some vids on installation. It's quite easy actually. I can help you install it when you arrive as that'll be the best way to take it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVDNyJxotGE

whydahdvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the OEM cross bars. Let me talk this over with the better half. I have family in Princeton, NJ but we live in the Boston area.

whydahdvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
charlie: Do you have current pictures of the basket and the accessories/parts you have with it? I think we're interested but would have to coordinate pick up arrangements.

ycharlie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
charlie: Do you have current pictures of the basket and the accessories/parts you have with it? I think we're interested but would have to coordinate pick up arrangements.

here you go! i hope this helps.

Attachments

• WP_20140622_19_02_21_Pro__highres.jpg
    WP_20140622_19_02_21_Pro__highres.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 90
  • WP_20140622_19_02_38_Pro__highres.jpg
    WP_20140622_19_02_38_Pro__highres.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 89

whydahdvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the pictures but do you have something showing a layout of the parts, to see what they are and instructions on how it fits together? Maybe laid out in the garage? It looks like a great basket and it's all there just want to visualize it better.
What's the weight load? I would be putting some camping gear and other things up there - Christmas trees in December.....
Thanks!

ycharlie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the pictures but do you have something showing a layout of the parts, to see what they are and instructions on how it fits together? Maybe laid out in the garage? It looks like a great basket and it's all there just want to visualize it better.
What's the weight load? I would be putting some camping gear and other things up there - Christmas trees in December.....
Thanks!

Sorry, didnt really take pix of the separate parts. I think you can google for the specs, or go on the official website. I wish I had taken more pix with it when loaded. Last time was when we transported a tree back for christmas.

Silmarillion

Reaction score
Frontrunner makes a fantastic roof rack - I believe the half rack is ~800. I've got the full rack - it's very well built and tons of accessories are available for it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawcut