2003 Head unit wiring diagram?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

M

mike22

I decided to install a new stereo for my wife in her 2003 freelander but can't find any info on the harness wiring for the visteon 6500 stereo. I've figured out all but two wires. Does anyone have the wiring codes / colors for that particular model??
Thanxs in advance

JoesLRF

Reaction score
I do not know if it will help, but... attached are the electrical connections of a 2001 Freelander Audio system

T

tommy

01 Freelander wiring diagram

Hey Joe,

I have been looking for the wiring diagram for my freelander radio as I am trying to install a hands free kit for my phone.

I've had no luck so far, and the handbook does not have any information.

If you could pass on the wiring diagram it would be much appriciated.

Kind Regards,

Tommy McCann

dschwartz69

Reaction score
hello and question

Hello, just joined and trying to research if anyone has ever found a wiring diagram for the Visteon head-unit from the 2002/2003 or so. I"m replacing the old Pioneer unit in my '91 Classic.

Thanks,

David.

blanne

Reaction score
i am also looking for the wiring diagram, but this crazy forum keeps throwing me to a "say hi" box - so hi!!

JoesLRF

Reaction score
If you send me your email address I can send the diagram to you. I haven't had much luck creating an attachment in this forum (yet, I may be doing it wrong).

aphex34

Reaction score
Hello, I too am in need of the diagram. Could you send it to me also?
aphex34@***.net

Thanks in advance

JoesLRF

Reaction score
I just emailed you the 2001 diagram I had. It worked for my 2002, hope it helps you.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA