Showoff Your LR4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Forty Deuce

Reaction score
We will need some nice daylight pictures. Wink wink

This red has a wide spectrum of appearance to it and it seems to vary widely depending on the lighting conditions. As you can see in the daylight it is rather bright and the deep metallic color is vibrant (although not as visible in the picture as in person) but takes on a deep red wine color at night. I loved this color when I saw it on a showroom model and am quite pleased I went with it.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 135

cperez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice and I agree about the changeable nature of that color.

Hate to admit it but I also noticed the wheels and thought "hmm, those look easy to clean." I appreciate wheel designs that allow you to get in there to scrub out the brake dust without requiring surgical tools.

LR4USN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And we all love a good red wine to go with our rigs (-;

Thanks for sharing.

Lone Star landy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great! I see a few of them around here and always remark at what a nice color it is.
Enjoy!

LR4USN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It still amazes me why, at this price point, LR won't include full roof rails as standard equipment. In my opinion, it balances the truck visually, plus even pedestrian level SUVs include them in the 20k range.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forty Deuce

Reaction score
It still amazes me why, at this price point, LR won't include full roof rails as standard equipment. In my opinion, it balances the truck visually, plus even pedestrian level SUVs include them in the 20k range.

I have to admit that Land Rover could provide a few more items as standard, that are options. Upgraded headlights should be a basic. Sirius/XM radio is insultingly treated like an option. I didn't mind the absence of a roof rack simply because I foresee an expedition roof rack but I think it should be standard and a buyer like myself could simply opt out. Perhaps allow it as a stand alone option because I could only obtain it in the HSE LUX / Landmark Edition. Seems like they could almost drop the three trim levels, And offer two. An entry level model with the ability to build up with as many options as one wished and then a fully loaded version with perhaps a few small perks such as badging, colors, and interior options to distinguish it from the lesser model. Just my opinion of course.

Hayseed_LR4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here it is. Picked up on Friday. Window tinting coming shortly.
All bells and whistles except RSE. Would like to put the 19" black wheels on it.

bx57d.jpg

DWarner

Reaction score
Hi guys...New to the LR scene but loving the experience so far.

We picked up a Mariana Black 2013 HSE with the 5.0 and couldn't be more pleased with the truck. Quiet. Quick. Crisp Handling. Smooth... Very nice vehicles...

Couldn't leave it alone, as I had to upgrade from the stock 19's and Continentals to something a bit wider and "chunkier" that would fill out the wheel well. Went with 20x9.5's and Nitto Terra Grappler G2's...

Here's a few pix:

20160508_184036_resized.jpg

20160508_184216_resized.jpg

20160508_184924_resized.jpg

20160508_185057_resized.jpg

LR4USN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congratulations. Have fun!

Latest posts

Members online