2012 seat covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sgrodz

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there are any differences between the 2nd row seats in the 2012 compared to the 10 or 11 modle year? I ask because there are 2 different land rover item numbers for the waterproof seat covers....one that is specifically for the 10-11 and one for the 12 model year. My concern is that the ones for the 12 are double the price .....yes, I said double. The dealer doesn't have a clue....he even called land rover support and they didn't seem to know either. At this point I'm just gonna order the less expensive set but The dealer got me concerned because he thought maybe the airbag placement was different on the 12's, thus the new design and higher price?? I'll have 2 kids in he back so safety is paramount. Dunno but thought I would see if anyone on the forum had any insight.

Shawn

Last edited:

NASdiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's the price? I think i paid $365 for the rear covers from bputah for the '12 covers. No idea on the difference but I'm sure there is a reason.

dc_v01

Reaction score
Wanted to bump this up - I have the same question. Does anyone know the reason for double the price? The seats don't look that different to me, but I haven't made a back to back comparison.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA