Showoff Your LR4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
finlay - your rig looks awesome. how has the driving dynamic been like with the additional weight of the metal bumpers? even though the FR rack is relatively lightweight compared to other roof racks, with a full supplies for a 5 day trip, i definitely felt diminished on-road handling and braking performance not to mention the poor mpg...14s...
Thanks so much! You know, I really do not even notice the weight much, but it is a bit less nimble around corners. Even with the Tactical 4x4 sliders, gas tank and transfer case skid plates, front and rear bumpers, it is still very peppy and does well. You are right, with a full rack and a few passengers, I do feel it, but I have to say that I am fine with it and still does great. Then again, I actually didn't have much time with it stock, so maybe it stinks compared to a stock LR4. ;-)

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, David, great to see your rig out in its natural surroundings! Looks really good. You may need a strong vehicle with that storm moving into NoCal!
Thanks, Dan! :)

The storm is here and lots of huge puddles, but I had no trouble plowing through them on the way to work this morning. It's a free car wash, as my underside is all crusted in mud.

jlach993

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's a few photos of my 2011 HSE Landie here in Queens, New York. The handles, front grille, wheels, and side air vents were all plasti dipped. Those pictures were taken a year after they were dipped. They hold up spectacularly, even with all the snow and road salt that we get up here.

Attachments

• Land Rover LR4.jpg
    Land Rover LR4.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 96
  • Land Rover LR4 2.jpg
    Land Rover LR4 2.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 89
  • Land Rover LR4 3.jpg
    Land Rover LR4 3.jpg
    884.1 KB · Views: 101

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's a few photos of my 2011 HSE Landie here in Queens, New York. The handles, front grille, wheels, and side air vents were all plasti dipped. Those pictures were taken a year after they were dipped. They hold up spectacularly, even with all the snow and road salt that we get up here.
I plastidipped my 2011 to see how it would look and came out great, but the dipped parts got really dirty and ruined when I took it off roading. That's why I ordered the black-design package on my 2013. :)

aesopian

Reaction score
My other hobby!

Attachments

• IMG_2018.JPG
    IMG_2018.JPG
    223.7 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_2425.JPG
    IMG_2425.JPG
    659.8 KB · Views: 82

forrey

Reaction score
Yay :)

hello eveyone !
glad to be here ...hope to share and chat landy .....take care all of ya :)

Attachments

• IMG_0489.jpg
    IMG_0489.jpg
    270.9 KB · Views: 63

Iron oak

Reaction score
Got some new Pelican cases for Christmas. They will suit the LR just fine.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    876.6 KB · Views: 102

Ryby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Changing the look a bit.

A work in progress...but it probably always will be! Added some new rubber, front and rear guards, a ladder, and a bit of color. Next on the list: black lettering, black wheels, a baja rack, and some modular lights. Fun stuff!

IMG_3843.jpg

IMG_3842.jpg

IMG_3839.jpg

IMG_3909.jpg

IMG_3915.jpg

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A work in progress...but it probably always will be! Added some new rubber, front and rear guards, a ladder, and a bit of color. Next on the list: black lettering, black wheels, a baja rack, and some modular lights. Fun stuff!

I love it. The wrap is a really good idea. I looked into it about a year or so ago but got turned off by the cost.
Awesome looking rig. Best so far I think.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawcut