New Discovery Sport

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

epiclr4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Funny. . .Must have accidentally hit the submit button. I meant to say:

Don't get me started on housing issues. Renters do a great job of paying my mortgage.

Oh I agree. I am about to rent my townhouse and enjoy every minute of someone giving me money to pay for my property as well as the profit that will come along with it. Hopefully they don't destroy anything over the deposit amount.

david_h

Reaction score
Nice new videos on youtube (about 6 of them)......Dec, 14 and 15

Off roading in Iceland, or should I say "swimming" in Iceland.

Nice interior footage.

david_h

Reaction score
Will all HSE and HSE LUX come with panoramic sunroof, or is this optional?

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will all HSE and HSE LUX come with panoramic sunroof, or is this optional?

Just go on the Land Rover website. All the specs are up and you can build your own.
I think it's priced really well and hopefully for LR will be a good seller.

david_h

Reaction score
Thanks AxelR; I had being checking out the "Build your own" for a while; but the only way to get a DS without a panoramic sunroof is with the SE model; when I tried the HSE and HSE LUX there is no way to get one WITHOUT the panoramic sun roof. I made the question because as I understand it, the build your own is for European models, not sure if it is the same for U.S. models. Well, the thing is that I want my car with all-leather seats but without the panoramic sunroof......On the SE model I can't get all-leather seats, just partial leather.

Last edited:

david_h

Reaction score
Look at the exterior, blueish, color of the 2015 DS at the beginning of the following site; Beautiful isn't it?
By looking at the LR website, I don't think it is the "Loire Blue" tone, as it appears to be much darker

http://www.autonews.name/land-rover/2015-land-rover-discovery-sport/

I could not find the name of that color in the "build your own" section of LR website.
Does anyone know if this is a new color, or is this the result of a reflection from the surroundings on that car?

Last edited:

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My guess is it's a blue reflection off a metallic silver or grey paint color... Everything surrounding the car looks blueish in that photo. Cool effect, but I agree with you that, even in the brightest light, Loire Blue would not appear so light.

david_h

Reaction score
Thanks umbertob, I was kind of glad for a second; I thought I had found my favorite color. now I am convinced it is one of the silver or grey tones. thanks!

jwest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They better not screw up the LR4 or I will be disappointed beyond words.

I'll assume you'll be very quiet then when the 2017 LR4 replacement comes along. Just crying on your way to make new friends at Toyota or Mercedes. You won't be alone...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA