Showoff Your LR4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ougrad1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Chris,

I am sorry about all the run around! I am a bit surprised that Gary and Neil no longer make the LR4 front skid plate. Rasta4x4 makes some great products (I want the swing away spare tire carrier), but they only have an LR3/Discovery 3 front skid plate. Another skid plate you could consider (and it's priced well) is from Devon4x4:

http://www.devon4x4.com/index.php?p...ry_id=1013335&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=14

Here is another option:

http://www.frontrunneroutfitters.com/Body-Protection/LAND-ROVER-LR3-LR4-SUMP-GUARD-p180.html

I hope that helps!!!

-David

I really like Devon4x4's skid/sump plate. It's a solid single piece, which looks very clean. Thanks for sharing.

ougrad1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
photos from last year

Here are a few photos from last year's off-road trip with our North Texas Rovers club. I'm so itching to start off-roading again and looking forward to making a decision on whether I'm keeping this truck in September. If I do, I'm upgrading tires, rock sliders, skid plate..etc. and taking a trip to Moab:biggrin:

7429560272_0ff83bf6a4.jpg

IMG_0713

7429558054_cf3b7abfc5.jpg

IMG_0715

7429554450_6715f62e09.jpg

IMG_0718

Last edited:

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here are a few photos from last year's off-road trip with our North Texas Rovers club. I'm so itching to start off-roading again and looking forward to making a decision on whether I'm keeping this truck in September. If I do, I'm upgrading tires, rock sliders, skid plate..etc. and taking a trip to Moab:biggrin:

If I end up keeping my LR4 beyond another year or so, I plan to go all out with accessories :)

Where are the pictures?

DonMitsu

Full Access Member
Reaction score

You should come out with the Texas Rovers more often! Most the time we have the only LR4 in a sea of Disco 1s & 2s

ougrad1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You should come out with the Texas Rovers more often! Most the time we have the only LR4 in a sea of Disco 1s & 2s

Mike Law pinged me on FB this weekend too. I miss you guys as it's been crazy at work and the potential that I may sell my LR4 in September has kept me from coming out lately. I do check in on the Texas rovers board frequently so I don't feel too disconnected yet.

Please tell everyone "hello" for me!

Lu

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA