I need the specs for the 18" Compomotive PD1880

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Iron oak

Reaction score
As the title reads, I'm looking for the specs on the 18" Compomotive PD1880 rim

I need the size. I believe it is 18x8
Hub center size
Offset
Lug pattern is 5x120?

Fifteen52.us is producing their turbomac rim in a cast monoblock soon and I want to see what the cost difference might be. I know the Compomotive wheels are forged but if we can get these rims state side for $300-$400 each rim, I'd be happy.

Waterndirt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As the title reads, I'm looking for the specs on the 18" Compomotive PD1880 rim

I need the size. I believe it is 18x8
Hub center size
Offset
Lug pattern is 5x120?

Fifteen52.us is producing their turbomac rim in a cast monoblock soon and I want to see what the cost difference might be. I know the Compomotive wheels are forged but if we can get these rims state side for $300-$400 each rim, I'd be happy.

The PD1880's are no longer being made. They are now PD1881's.
See my email from Barry below.

Yes the PD1881 replaced the PD1880 last year because the original mould was getting worn out so we took the opportunity to improve the internal clearance of the wheel and save a little weight per rim.
This meant that the part number needed to be changed.

They look identical from the front but the later wheel has better technical qualities.

Please send some images when they are fitted so I can maybe add to our web pages.

Regards Barry
Barry Dixon

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The PD1881 are the ones I own. Same exact specs as far as hub bore, offset, lug pattern and size.

Causeway LR4

Reaction score
Can you get these stateside? If so, who sells them?

Also, what size tire did you go with?

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lucky8 is now listing them on their website, $378 a pop, plus $27/ea shipping. http://lucky8llc.com/Search.aspx?Keywords=compomotive

Not exactly a great deal, honestly. With a strong US Dollar, you may do better ordering them directly from the UK (if they let you... don't know the terms of Compomotive's distribution agreement with Lucky8), they should arrive just as quickly if they have your color choice in stock.

AFAIK, Lucky8 is currently the sole US distributor for these wheels.

roverman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh, my...somebody really needs to work on that site! I would never ever have found them on there - and no description whatsoever about the rims.

But thanks for the info Umberto, I've been pre-planning my probable LR4 'upgrade' so it's nice to know there is a source here.

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And lucky8 is still using a picture of my truck (taken by me) without my permission!

jwest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And lucky8 is still using a picture of my truck (taken by me) without my permission!

Yeah, "EF you". Copyright infringement burns me up seriously. Not even a nice simple, "hey, do you mind if...?"

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV