Clean 2000 Discovery II Parting Out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thecarfarm

Reaction score
Just let me know what parts you need. Parts prices will vary but will be competitive. Truck is currently being dismantled in the New England region.

This is a fantastic two owner, parts truck. Low mileage for the year. The body and interior are in excellent shape. No dents or damage. Leather is very clean. All power options working. This Rover has the third row jump seats in the back with the rear entertainment controls. Has a nice Land Rover brush bar, the rear step, the rear roof ladder, and roof rack for ski/snowboard/etc attachments. Tires are in excellent shape and all wheels are in good shape with no rash or damage. Plastic bumper covers are in great shape. Headlights, tail lights, fog lights, all in great shape. This truck was very well taken care of by someone who had the money to keep it up.

The long and the short of why it is a parts truck is as follows...

Bought this Rover needing a transmission. The truck runs excellent. Previous owner had all work performed at the Land Rover dealership. Lots of receipts from its life. So I bought a warrantied transmission and started to install it. Have run in to rust problems on the frame. Yes, there are holes. And yes, it is very fixable with plate steel and a welder and a grinder... I just don't have time to get in to it with winter coming on and too many other projects on the go. So up this goes as a parts vehicle. Let me know what you need and will work out a deal. This is currently being dismantled and going up part by part on Ebay, so check there for great deals as well. Sorry about the quality of the pics, it is still on the lift and did not even have time to haul it outside to clean it and take better photos. Feel free to give a call with any questions or parts needs you may have to 802-258-1550.

Attachments

• 102_1533.jpg
    102_1533.jpg
    888.3 KB · Views: 67
  • 102_1541.jpg
    102_1541.jpg
    502.4 KB · Views: 63

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members