2008 Range Rover HSE- TPCM Location?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fluke

Reaction score
Took my 2008 Range Rover HSE to dealer due to a dash light that comes on/off and was told the Tire Pressure Control Module is probably faulty. They want $550 to replace it and from there is that doesn't work, they will need to check each tire sensor individually. I was advised by a mechanic friend who works on American cars, that he normally checks the tire sensors first and if he couldn't find fault there, then he would replace the TPCM. So question #1- Is my dealer doing this backwards by replacing the TPCM first or is it so common for the TPCM to be faulty so they start there? #2- I can buy the part (NNW502305 - CONTROL MODULE) for $160.00 and would like to have the option to replace it with the help of a friend but where is the TPCM located in this vehicle? I found a forum that had an older Range Rover and somebody said it is located under the seat on the driver's side and yet another said passenger side. I can't find diagrams anywhere so your help is greatly appreciated!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA