Showoff Your LR4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

UtahLR4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked her up a few weeks back. 2016 Landmark HD Tow etc...as soon as 5 black Compomotives are available they'll be on her with Duratrac's. These OEM 20's are pretty but it's a bit ghetto fabulous for me.

Attachments

• image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    618 KB · Views: 117

rdrakea

Reaction score
Picked her up a few weeks back. 2016 Landmark HD Tow etc...as soon as 5 black Compomotives are available they'll be on her with Duratrac's. These OEM 20's are pretty but it's a bit ghetto fabulous for me.

Love it! We have the exact same truck! Did you call my LR4 ghetto fabulous? :biggrin:

rdrakea

Reaction score
I did. I also said they are pretty. The look is ballar, but that's not why I bought this rig.

Seriously - enjoy the truck. Only little things that I've been nagged with so far:
  • Top rear hatch has to be slammed just right to close, but it has gotten better.
  • I feel like the driver's seat shifts ever so slightly when starting and stopping.

UtahLR4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seriously - enjoy the truck. Only little things that I've been nagged with so far:
  • Top rear hatch has to be slammed just right to close, but it has gotten better.
  • I feel like the driver's seat shifts ever so slightly when starting and stopping.

Thanks, you as well.

That's annoying. My only gripe is with the engine stop start feature. It's just silly.

rdrakea

Reaction score
My only gripe is with the engine stop start feature. It's just silly.

Funny... I started to type that on my post, but deleted since in technically "works", but I agree. I drove an Audi with the start/stop a couple of months ago in Europe and it was pretty smooth and seamless... didn't bother me at all. The LR4 - totally not seamless. When the engine shuts off, it feels like the car "sits down", and then when it restarts (and in Atlanta, that is about 10 seconds later due to A/C demands), the car almost does a tiny lurch forward - even with foot on the brake. Super noticeable. Any time I have a rider in the car, they comment on it.

LR4USN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Funny - I read an article a few months back, that they thought the sp/st was seamless and could barely feel it.

I like the rims myself best of the bunch, IMHO.

UtahLR4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Funny - I read an article a few months back, that they thought the sp/st was seamless and could barely feel it.

I like the rims myself best of the bunch, IMHO.

Whomever wrote that should be tarred and feathered.

They are good looking, but 20's with summer rubber on this vehicle sold in Utah is full ******.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawcut