Seat Covers for LR4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bhos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking at/for seat covers for my LR4 and it appears there are OEM, Escape Gear, Melville and Moon, Exmoor, Wet Okole and ???

I have the DVD headrests, and am basically looking for 1st and 2nd row. For the first row, I want them to be able to keep the mud, dirt and spills off the leather, couple of storage pockets would be nice (especially side or under seat), and with a kid on the way to get some protection on the back of the seat. The primary concerns for the 2nd row are the kid and then the back when I put crap in the loadspace.

Suggestions, preferences, pictures appreciated.

Quijote

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought the OEM beige waterproof covers for the 2nd row. Kids still climb on to their car seats or could spill stuff. They fit very well.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought the OEM beige waterproof covers for the 2nd row. Kids still climb on to their car seats or could spill stuff. They fit very well.
I have them too and they fit and work well, though I only put them on when traveling.

Bhos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for responding. Are they fairly easy to put on and take off?

Expat93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went with the wet okole in the rear. They are water proof, well built and come in just about every color. I don't really use them anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for responding. Are they fairly easy to put on and take off?
Yes, they are easy to put on and off. I don't think I'd keep the front ones on all the time, as they look kind of bad. It's only for protection when I need it.

Bhos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finlay, do they have any pockets? Some of the others I've seen have some pockets. I like pockets :)

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finlay, do they have any pockets? Some of the others I've seen have some pockets. I like pockets :)
No, I don't think they have their own pockets, but they zip and allow access to the seat back pocket.

Hayseed_LR4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone seen good - CHEAP - ones that do not need to fit like a glove but would rather put one easy and protect from sand and mud? Would not leave them on - just put on for some camping trips.

still-one

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just don't put covers over your front seat backs. Placing anything over the seams where the airbags are directed could cause serious injury in an accident.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA