LR4 Landmark wheels and tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

roverman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL, good point ;)
I had to touch up the wheels after the tires got mounted so I didn't want to wash them yesterday, soon enough!

LR4LANDMARK

Reaction score
dammit, why are my pictures always sideways? Trying again. OK here we go, pictures > words.
wu1n5j.jpg
296f8lx.jpg

in these pics are you at full height? or regular(middle air susp. setting)

LR4LANDMARK

Reaction score
Seconding the 265/60R18 BFG KO2s. I've had mine since early March when I put them on for a trip to Moab and Sedona. They are working out great. Even used them to cross a snow creek with ice banks soon after I put them on.

in these pics are you at full height or regular drivable air suspension setting?

Do you have more pics just in regular middle driving mode(middle air suspension setting)

roverman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I'm really liking it.
Not sure why the TPMS light won't turn off....

Surfrider77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I'm really liking it.
Not sure why the TPMS light won't turn off....

Did you re-use the stock TPMS sensors or buy new ones?

There's a couple different versions with different frequencies if you bought online replacements.

Bama4door

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@roverman

The TPMS sensors that came with the LR3 are on a different frequency than the LR4 sensors, that's why you're getting a light. Mine has the same problem, I just ignore it.

Surfrider77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@roverman

The TPMS sensors that came with the LR3 are on a different frequency than the LR4 sensors, that's why you're getting a light. Mine has the same problem, I just ignore it.

^ This ^

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Izanagi