Radio Problems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
There is no mute function that I am aware of. Personally I would suggest having it checked out by someone that knows rover even if that means going to visit the dealer.

Island Boy

Reaction score
There are no Land Rover dealerships on my island . Yes it is a factory set (Harmon Kardon Logic 7) Thanks.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Let me make a couple of phone calls and see if I can't find an answer for you.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Okay just got off the phone with a Rover Mechanic... do me a favor and push the bluetooth button on your steering wheel and see if that fixes the issue. He say it is either the bluetooth or the fuse for the speakers... separate from the amp and the radio.

Island Boy

Reaction score
Thanks again , I tried the button on the steering wheel ,but still no sound. do you know which fuse is for the speakers ? Thanks again

Island Boy

Reaction score
also the remote for the dvd system doesnt appear to be working. The jeep didnt come with the headphones. I really appreciate all the help you are giving me Thanks.
If ever you are in The Bahamas I owe you lunch, LOL.

Last edited:

Island Boy

Reaction score
I just got the battery charge check everything was ok. All fuses ok. Im beginning to feel like its the amp? The amp appears to be getting warm but there is no output.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
It is possible... but I do know that if the radio is in bluetooth mode it will not play anything until it either syncs up or you take it out of the bluetooth mode.

Even without the amp working you should get some sound.

Island Boy

Reaction score
I got the amp taken out today someone is checking it for me so i will know the results by tomorrow thanks. How exactly do you turn the bluetooth on and of? I didnt have my phone paired to the system so i presume it was of .

Thanks

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA