Has anyone done muffler work to their LR3?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pastureboy

Reaction score
I just got a Magnaflow muffler installed on my LR3 the other day and I was wondering if anyone else has done muffler work too.

Biagetti

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Muffler delete with straight pipes but thought about your route. How do you like it?

I have no complaints with the delete as the resonators give a good tone. Wonder if the muffler gives a meaner tone or if it is quieter than the delete..... hmmm.

Sound bit of yours? I don't have one but Brandon did this on his LR4 and posted a couple videos on here.

bushway9172

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Muffler delete with straight pipes but thought about your route. How do you like it?

I have no complaints with the delete as the resonators give a good tone. Wonder if the muffler gives a meaner tone or if it is quieter than the delete..... hmmm.

Sound bit of yours? I don't have one but Brandon did this on his LR4 and posted a couple videos on here.

Same with Biagetti and I love it. Will post a video shortly.

Edit: Here's a recent clip: http://youtu.be/GffGbBHS-0c

Last edited:

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So was that clip of the setup that deletes the muffler or a Magnaflow muffler?

tlt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Aside from more noise or a saucier note, was there a benefit, performance, mileage, etc.? Any other details about either option that would be interesting?

bushway9172

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Performance gains, yes slightly. Mileage, probably not so much.

pastureboy

Reaction score

I'll try to post a sound bit soon. It is real deep tone, sounds good I will try to get a video up this week.

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love the rasp. So what is your exhaust set-up in detail, and how much did it cost?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA