Land Rover Calgary - Service Dept. a Joke

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

arbourstone

Reaction score
Land Rover Calgary - Service Dept. - change is made

Just to let all of you know that big changes have been made to the Land Rover Calgary service department in terms of staffing and customer support.

There is a more 'personal level' there now.

Thanks,
Will

Last edited:

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Try contacting Land Rover North America, not saying it will help, but rumor has it that it may.

We all know what good rumors do.

whaack

Reaction score
Hello I just purchased a New 2008 LR2 HSE on Dec.31. I do not pick it up until Jan.4th. The sales person basicly gaurenteed me that The Land rover of Calgary Service Dept. is world class and very efficient. I hope I do not have any issues if I do need service. I was considering a BMW X3 but choose not to mainly beccause of BAD REVIEWS on BMW Calgary service and customer relations. Just wondering if the service has become any better for Arbourstone. Brian.

whaack

Reaction score
Hope service Dept. is now improved

I just Purchased a new LR2 HSE. The calgary sales dept. seemed very nice and insured me there service dept. was top notch. Poor service ratings on Calgary BMW is why I did not purchase a BMW X3. I hope the service dept is now improved. Has anyone else had a good or bad experience at Land Rover of Calgary service Dept. lately?Thanks Brian.

Ronanmd1

Reaction score
Rover Service in Calgary

Try giving The Rover Shop a call. They are an independent Land Rover repair centre in Calgary. I have been extremely happy with their service and prices. Owner's name is Vern. Contact phone is (403) 769-1700. www.therovershop.ca

Ronan

PPK

Reaction score
HI,

Love my LR3, but seriously the service dept in Calgary is the most unreliable, dog-chasing-its-tail joke I have ever come across. I have now phoned a total of twelve times to book my LR3 in to have some work done, but each time there is no one from service available. The receptionist always takes my details and promises that a service technician wil phone me back. This has never actually occured. Is this what it's like in UK? Is it just my high expectations as a Canadian that after paying for a luxury purchase, I should be treated like someone who has just purchased a LADA? Come on Land Rover - you can do better than this.

Will, Calgary
Sorry to hear about your experience.That is not how our staff is trained and I would love to have the opportunity to rectify this situation. please contact patrick at LRC.

arbourstone

Reaction score
Service department much changed

Hi Brian,

Sorry I didn't respond. I had a phone call from the new General Manager to tell me that the service manager has been replaced and that there have been sweeping changes. I do believe him.
My LR3 now has 48,000kms on it and I can happily report that nothing at all has needed to be attended to - brakes are still fine, my new set of tyres (since 16K) have barely worn, and all is well with the world!

Thanks,
Will

arbourstone

Reaction score
Patrick,

You are right. The service department has undergone much change and enjoys new leadership. Far more of a personal touch. Thank you - Will

lrccrt

Reaction score
Land Rover Calgary Service Department

Interesting posts... I am very pleased to be part of the progressive change at Land Rover Calgary. I would like to invite all past and present customers to experience "the change" first hand.

Regards,
Chris Thomson
Fixed Operations Manager
Land Rover Calgary

RoverDriver

Reaction score
New management same results. I called them numerous times and each time the receptionist would take my phone number and promise to have someone return my call. I never received a call. The service is just as poor as they were before and I find that they don't call you to inform you as to the progress of your vehicle.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV