Range Rover 2007 supercharge

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

francismbu

Reaction score
I have a rangr rover 2007 supercharge. I recently changed the battery this morning myself. This evening after driving the car shut down and wont move with messages " transmission system fault. Speical programs unavailable. Hdc fault. So i dont know if i bought a bad battery or something. The battery is motto master. Please someone give me some advice

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Check the voltage of the battery... Sounds like a dead battery.

francismbu

Reaction score
Hi Joey. Thanks for your reply. I just bought the battery. How do i check the voltage? And whats the required voltage for the battery , and what battery would you recomend me to buy? I just bought a regular battery MOTOMASTER . Sorry if i ask too many questions am new at this
Thank you

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Min battery voltage just sitting in the driveway should be 12+ volts, with the engine running it should be around 13 or so. If sitting there it has less than 12 then it may just need charged, start the vehicle and see if you get at least 13. If not you may have other issues.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV