Frustration with '14 availability

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JotaDe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Appreciate the insurance data magnumforc, I better understand where I'm at now.

Few things after a few days of driving:
- My appreciation for the vehicle is growing each time I drive it.
- Smart Key, very cool tech compared to standard keys and alarm.
- Yes, that glare off the chrome plate around the rotary dial (and parking brake) is blinding.
- No BT streaming w/USB connected audio device! 0_o
http://www.rangerovers.net/forum/23...aming-not-working-blackberry-9900-evoque.html

P.S. Where do I have to look to find umberto NOT being helpful?

Last edited:

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey David, I'll keep you posted about 8/6, thanks for the offer.
You may recall I had to workaround LR's "locals' only" policy and ended up purchasing from LR of Sac (which they kindly delivered to me) so I'm not sure LR of SJ would extend an "owners appreciation" to me :)

Oh yea, funny thing is the sales mgr asked me again if I decided on lojack, I said I was going to still decline it and he said "we accidentally already installed it so it's yours for free."
Sorry I have been a bit out of the loop with the forum and just catching up. Yes, please let me know about August 6th, it would only be a half day trip and lots of fun.

Ah yes, I forgot you got your LR in Sacramento - sorry about that.

Keep me posted! :)

magnumforc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Carlsbad (CA) Land Rover had 4 new 2014 LR4's on the lot today. Two black, one Gray and one White. Well equipped, although I did not notice if any were the LUX or not. I bought my 13 LR4 there and got a good deal. Great service too. Nice to find a dealer who actually teally cares for thrir customers after the sale, unlike the ones who only really want you for the sale and referrals and then could care less.

preca

Reaction score
Chrome

I am glad that people are at least trying to put black on these and not chrome.

I am so disgusted by all the chrome on some of these SUVs lately.

I could not agree more on less Chrome in the grills/wheels and add more black pack availability. I am shopping for an Evo to add to our LR4 family and I just can't bring myself to buy a rover with the current Chrome grill and rims.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawcut