LR4 Accessories

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thorgal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the OEM factory barrier. It is the full length one though I'm considering modifying the bottom to open it up.

Thanks, it sort of looks on the picture like you would have a half barrier , hence my q.

mbw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I asked my dealer about the barrier. haven't heard back yet on price or anything. Just searching the web though, it seems to be a rare part and the prices are all over the map.

How much should I pay at a dealer for this? I'm not going to pay $400 USD for it... I saw an older price list for LR3 stuff, it was $250.

NASdiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Before (after will come this weekend)...

Attachments

• IMG_1038.jpg
    IMG_1038.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 353

NASdiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Close, Terrafirma hidden winch mount. I'm not yet that willing to fully go with the bull bar setup on the LR4. That will have to come in the future. Winch is the warn zeon for corrosion resistance. Also decided to install the LED DRL kit while I have the bumper (very time consuming removal) off and a pair of 4000 compacts for lighting. Updates to follow...

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Close, Terrafirma hidden winch mount. I'm not yet that willing to fully go with the bull bar setup on the LR4. That will have to come in the future. Winch is the warn zeon for corrosion resistance. Also decided to install the LED DRL kit while I have the bumper (very time consuming removal) off and a pair of 4000 compacts for lighting. Updates to follow...
WOW - can't wait to see/hear more!!!!!!!!!!

Expat93

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Nice, Hope you're taking lots of pics and writing it all up. I'd like to do the same one day. Just can't buy into the ARB size.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA