Selling Frontrunner roof rack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LR4TQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Sadly, I am selling my Frontrunner roofrack due to wife's complaint that it blocks the sunroof view :( Plus we don't use it enough so I figure this awesome rack should go to a new home. I have a bunch of accessories and would like to sell it as a package. Here is the list of everything I have and the the MSRP from Frontrunner's site. I am asking for $1k shipped for everything.

photo1_zpsb19f541c.jpg

photo3_zps84ad6eea.jpg

photo2_zps01026b9c.jpg

photo_zpsa56dfd3d.jpg

bushway9172

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does it clear your roof antenna in the rear? Or do you not have one? Thanks.

NASdiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Assuming you live out west?

And don't tell me that is your spotless garage...

LR4TQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do live in socal and i WISH that was my garage lol! it's actually my buddy's tuner shop...they work on some crazy cars. Last month they were working on a new mcclaren 12C...gorgeous car!

epiclr4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's your opinion on the front runner build quality? Probably an odd question as you are trying to sell it but I am considering one of these as well for my new vehicle.

bushway9172

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Due to height of my garage, I wish this sat lower on the roof... I don't see why it needs to be raised so much. Any insight? Are the legs modular or adjustable in size?

mbw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You don't want it too low or you could crack the roof glass is you put something heavy on it and it bent down a bit and touched.

How high is too high for you guys? I can clear things with 6.5' and thats with 32" rubber and my voyager rack which has 1" mount pegs and at least 4" high rack.

LR4TQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree that it wouldn't want it too low as you'll definitely run the risk of damaging the glass roof. I lowest I cleared was 6'7" and that's with the rear expedition style rack which can be removed.

As for build quality, i think FR definitely did their homework as their stuff really is top notch. I live relatively close to their office and they helped me choosing the accessories and showed me just how well made their racks are. Buy my rack, or any of theirs, with confidence :)

LR4TQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
any interest here? open to offers. excellent rack :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV