DuraTracs!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just installed 4 duratracs after the original continentals were toast at 28K miles. They look great. The guy at the tire shop hadn't heard of them and ordered them for me upon my request. After installing them on the LR4 he took pictures and complimented me on the look. We'll see if the wear better than the continentals.
Hey Alex!

How are the rigs??? Haven't heard from you in a long time! All of us old timers on here really are not on here much, including me.

-David

bromhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My SA are 265/65/R18 on compomotives

The purpose of my post was to talk about AT options if you didn't want to go the 18in route...I think 18 Comp's are the better route, but the ROI just wasn't there for me...

alexcorral

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Alex!

How are the rigs??? Haven't heard from you in a long time! All of us old timers on here really are not on here much, including me.

-David

Hi Dave,

It's been a while since I stopped by. Got stuck in the snow/mud in March when I got off the road to make a u-turn on what looked like a little snow on a grassy lawn. It ended up being a mud pit covered in snow and I lost all traction (wheels spinning) on my worn out continental tires. I ended up stuck, on the side of the road and had a friend pull me out with his truck. :mad:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Izanagi