Upcoming LR4 Recall

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

colorover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Four weeks! Ugh. Good luck in getting it back soon.

Mine's at the dealer for a third time to fix a leak in the AC system. They've had it for three days and can't narrow down the spot leaking even with dye-laced freon. The vehicle is three months old and the AC has never been 100%. Pretty frustrating.

On a positive note, they had the software upgrade for the recall so that will be out of the way and supposedly I can use the cooler box for the first time without fear of causing electrical faults.

Did they provide you with a service bulletin or other reference to the nature of the cooler box fix? Would like to get this done to mine, feel ghetto driving around without a fuse.

LINYLR

Reaction score
Four weeks! Ugh. Good luck in getting it back soon.

Mine's at the dealer for a third time to fix a leak in the AC system. They've had it for three days and can't narrow down the spot leaking even with dye-laced freon. The vehicle is three months old and the AC has never been 100%. Pretty frustrating.

On a positive note, they had the software upgrade for the recall so that will be out of the way and supposedly I can use the cooler box for the first time without fear of causing electrical faults.

Picked up my LR4 in January and this weekend was the first time I needed to use my AC. I was blowing hot air all weekend! In reading your problem I am not encouraged. Bringing the truck in Thursday to have the AC checked. Iy could be a long hot summer with no AC... I hope I have a better result.

T-Bone

Reaction score
Hopefully so. They've had it four days and can't find the leak even with dye-laced freon. Pretty frustrating. Good luck with yours.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV