Putting in a stroller while all 3 rows are in use

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

goinsurfin

Reaction score
I went through all these senarios above and issues with car seats years back with my LR3.
The current setup is 2 kids in middle row with a Britax and Diono seat and a booster in the 3rd row.
The passenger side seats are down for for getting in/out, stroller, storing gear etc. note, I use the tailgate for kids to get in/out often since I'm also throwing their stuff inside too.

This setup works very well. As a bonus, I'd like to add an ARB refrigerator but I would loose a seat completely. For now we use portable coolers.

I may consider switching up to a LR4 bc I cannot justify any other suv working for us. The space and functionality works so well. Hope this helps.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

goinsurfin

Reaction score
Sorry. Not sure why the photo is not straight. Was ok in the preview.

Raj1

Reaction score
I went through all these senarios above and issues with car seats years back with my LR3.
The current setup is 2 kids in middle row with a Britax and Diono seat and a booster in the 3rd row.
The passenger side seats are down for for getting in/out, stroller, storing gear etc. note, I use the tailgate for kids to get in/out often since I'm also throwing their stuff inside too.

This setup works very well. As a bonus, I'd like to add an ARB refrigerator but I would loose a seat completely. For now we use portable coolers.

I may consider switching up to a LR4 bc I cannot justify any other suv working for us. The space and functionality works so well. Hope this helps.
goinsurfin - this is great. Thanks so much for our inputs. Really helps decide on config for us as well.

mko9

Reaction score
Our City Mini GT stroller will fit behind the 3rd row seats when they are up. Obviously, single seater only.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawcut