Selling Frontrunner roof rack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
any interest here? open to offers. excellent rack :)
I know a couple guys in my LR club with new LR4s, do you want me to post your info there? Could be some interest. It would be Northern CA.

El Solis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would love it for my new on that shows up in a week or so BUT can't justify it with the wifey (as the LR4 is hers....for now woohahahahahahaha). It is a fair price tho. (I'm on of the new nor cal LR4 owners). GLWS!

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would love it for my new on that shows up in a week or so BUT can't justify it with the wifey (as the LR4 is hers....for now woohahahahahahaha). It is a fair price tho. (I'm on of the new nor cal LR4 owners). GLWS!
Hey Chris!

It's me David W.! I was actually thinking about you in my above post. Nice to see you on this forum! :)

El Solis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey David, yeah joined as soon as we signed the paperwork. Long story but here is pic of our new baby

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409975544.050954.jpg

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey David, yeah joined as soon as we signed the paperwork. Long story but here is pic of our new baby

View attachment 4662
I can't wait to see it in person - awesome color combination and year! :)

I am heading to Hollister tomorrow actually for the MORG and then more trails the week after. Hopefully I can get some nice pictures, but I am so not into the camera.

LR4TQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
is that causeway grey? if so, welcome to the club!

David - sure, if you dont mind to sharing the deal with others, it'll be great. Thanks!

El Solis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes causeway grey and i think we are picking her up tomorrow!!

cmb6s

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would have bought this from you in a heartbeat a few months ago. As it is now though, I already have the slimline ii, but would be interested in the bike racks and expedition rails if you decide to separate.

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Based on the pictures, I assume that you do not need the LR roof rails to install it. Am I right?

LR4TQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes, do not need LR roof rail. I had to remove the stock ones that came with my Black Pack.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA