A couple of items on my 2010 LR4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mdelisi

Reaction score
I just purchased a 2010 LR4 with 31k miles. Love the car. There are a few small things I could use advice/help with:

1) Drivers window does not do the one touch up thing. All other windows do both one touch down and up. Drivers does down, not up.
2) AUX jack does not work - and, generally, is there any way to install more connectivity points? A couple more than the one behind the center console would be nice.
3) Oddly when I change the date format from European to US it changes back when I start the car. Same thing happens with the clock when I change from 24 to 12 hour.

Any thoughts/advice here would help!

elrocko

Reaction score
Welcome!

2010 HSE Hd owner here. My driver window does the same. The dealer fixed it, then it broke again, then it fixed itself, now it doesn't work again. Dealer said he had to "re-program." I just deal with it now. In regards to the aux, there are some USB devices that may work to create an audio bluetooth point with the console USB. I haven't tried any yet, there are some other forums on here discussing them. I have had the truck now for about 3 months. I have learned to just accept a certain number of quirks as have most owners. Welcome to the club.

ougrad1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2010 HSE Hd owner here. My driver window does the same. The dealer fixed it, then it broke again, then it fixed itself, now it doesn't work again. Dealer said he had to "re-program." I just deal with it now. In regards to the aux, there are some USB devices that may work to create an audio bluetooth point with the console USB. I haven't tried any yet, there are some other forums on here discussing them. I have had the truck now for about 3 months. I have learned to just accept a certain number of quirks as have most owners. Welcome to the club.

I believe you just need to push the window button down all the way and then pull it up and hold it for 3 secs once it closes. I did this for my front passenger side last week after my audio guy had to pull the door panel off to fix a loose speaker wire. This instruction is also in the manual too, I believe.

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As far as the window. Just hold the window button up until you hear a "click". It should take about 2 or 3 seconds.
For the rest, you might want to have a dealer check it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Izanagi