Conti OEM tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wportervt

Reaction score
There's some fresh snow up on the high peaks here, but nothing down in Denver yet (though there was some crazy hail in the area yesterday and I heard they brought plows out to clear the streets, fortunately our cars were in the garage at the time). Yet another reminder that it's time for me to order those new tires...

alexcorral

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow - Alex, you got a Porsche! :)

That's a great looking car, congratulations. I am glad to hear you kept the LR4. I am still loving my 2013 and adding a lot these days (just ordered the rear bumper).

Are you going to the Amazon? :biggrin:

alexcorral

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There's some fresh snow up on the high peaks here, but nothing down in Denver yet (though there was some crazy hail in the area yesterday and I heard they brought plows out to clear the streets, fortunately our cars were in the garage at the time). Yet another reminder that it's time for me to order those new tires...

I got my 18" wheels with TPMS and winter tires (Pirelli Sottozero's) from Tire Rack last week. Temperatures still in the 50s around here, so I'm holding off on the swap. Ill probably swap later this month.

GoLoaf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those DuraTracs are news to me! Very tempting. Finally an aggressive tread pattern to fit our 255/55R19 spec.

alexcorral

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's what I'll mount on the LR4 next summer. I expect the Contis to last another 10K miles for 30K total. I won't buy them again.

GoLoaf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm at 20k on my Conti's, and there's a good chance that I'll ditch them early. I was considering a winter/summer rotation until these DuraTracs came along. Now I'm thinking I'll switch to the DTs and run them full time.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA